Semlow, Prot. Church
Mural paintings and ceiling fresco with fully preserved late Nazarene pictures, unique to the Pomeranian Prot. Church
Church exterior: fieldstone hall with square choir, southern sacristy and western tower (early 13th century, the tower with a curved roof since 1790; reconstructed eastern gable (1861).
Church interior: flat ceiling, groin vault in the choir; mural paintings and ceiling fresco by Carl Julius Milde (1861), with scenes from the Old Testament, prophets, John the Baptist, angels with instruments, archangels, the Last Judgement.
Inside decoration: retable by Elias Keßler (1723); pulpit (1590); eight-sided wooden font (1576) with paintings of biblical scenes; crucifix with carved evangelist symbols (2nd half of the 15th century); baptismal and lectern angels (1727 by Keßler); patronage gallery (1595); organ by Barnim Grüneberg, Stettin (1913); Baroque wooden epitaph Christoph von Behr (1706).
Church bells: three bells: 14th century; 1447; 1611.
Churchyard: brick portal (15th/16th century).
Sights in the environs: cemetery chapel by Walter, Berlin (1880/81); castle by Friedrich Buttel (1825); landscape park (19th century).
Eixen, Prot. Church
Late Gothic winged altar retable with high-quality carved figures and panels
Church exterior: fieldstone hall with northern sacristy (mid 13th century); architectural parts in brick; rich brick decoration at the eastern gable; two stepped portals in the south, the northern portal is bricked up.
Church interior: flat ceiling, restored in late Renaissance style (1992); mural paintings (13th/14th century); a large figure of Saint Christopher at the left side of the eastern wall, another saint on the right hand side (both early 14th century).
Inside decoration: retable (17th century) with panels, Crucifixion, Resurrection and Ascension of Christ (18th century); in the predella worship of the Three Kings, Last Supper and Mount of Olives (2nd half of the 16th century); winged retable (around 1535/40) with carved figures, panels of saints on the back; pulpit by Michael Müller, Stralsund (1744); limestone font (13th century); confessionals (17th century) with painted Apostles; patronage gallery (18th century); organ by Friedrich A. Mehmel, Stralsund (1853).
Church bells: two bells: bronze (undated); steel, 1961.
Churchyard: detached bell cage (1888).
Leplow, Prot. Church St Catharina
Church exterior: broad fieldstone hall with balanced proportions (2nd half of the 13th century); the history of the church is largely unknown; demolished in 1687, during restoration alteration of the windows to segmental arched windows; southern sacristy, timber-framed tower and organ demolished; initiated by the parish and the population the church was renovated during the 1990s, when also the roof and the walls were restored and the interior was renovated.
Church interior: flat ceiling with older ceiling with Baroque paintings underneath.
Inside decoration: simple pulpit with polygonal parapet , western gallery on columns, font (marble, 19th century).
Church bells: two bells: early 20th century.
Churchyard: detached bell cage; dry fieldstone wall, renewed in the 1990s.